domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

ALMA GÊMEA - DOIS MIL ANOS - FRANCISCO CANDIDO XAVIER

(Obs.: Isto é um poema que gosto, nada que ligado a minha vida pessoal... amor eterno é apenas eterno, jamais real... sonhos... ilusões... não vivemos de ilusões apenas, mas do concreto com o imaginário)








ALMA TWIN


Alma twin Minhalma,
Flower light of my life,
Sublime fallen star
Breadth of the beauties! ...

When I wandered in the world,
Sad and lonely, in my way,
You came, slowly,
And thou hast filled my heart

Vineyards in the blessing of the gods,
In the divine light,
Weave me the happiness
In smiles of splendor! ...

You are my treasure infinite
I swear eternal covenant,
Because I am your hope,
How are all my love!

Alma twin Minhalma,
If I lose you someday
I will be the dark agony
Of nostalgia in their veils ...

If one day leave me,
Light of my tender love,
I will wait for you among the flowers
Clarity of the heavens ...

Soul mate, POEMA UNFORGETTABLE, WITH TWO SPECIAL MOMENTS From the book "2000 Years ago" - Emmanuel - CHICO XAVIER

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário