segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

PLEASE, HELP WOMEM INSANE IN BRAZIL

HELP... HELP... HELP...

 I come Call Attention To What IS happening here where I live. 

 Since I moved here in Cuiaba, Mato Grosso - Brazil, precisely on Araés  neighborhood in 1985, I have been the target of many insane women and schizophrenic .


 It is almost 30 years with the madness of these people insane and mentally problems. This weekend , I noticed a strange movement in the neighborhood. 


This insane people are pursuing a 20 year old thinking it's me. Well, this means that we are beautiful , she 20 years old and I nearly 50 years. 


 COME ON PUBLIC TO TERMINATION AGAINST GANG OF ILL - LOVED ONES . BELOW BITCHESOF BRAZIL, 

WHO HAS THE CONCEPT OF YOUR BULLSHIT  AND  REALITY OF LACK OF INSIGHT



What do CRIME is because many countries involved , and can be tried by the International Court of The Hague , as they did is a crime against humanity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário